Friday, October 2, 2009

34 degrees & it's only just october



Summer is upon us & I'm reminded too soon of the sticky days to come.
I have just finished my value quilt along , quilt top & love the happy colours.
I didn't want to commit to another large project so it is only a little one & I've been able to finish piecing it .



I'm still experimenting with various bag patterns .... this time it is the Jane Market Bag by Alicia Paulson.
It went together really well ... simple & clear instructions.
Amy Butler decorating weight print with the cute wheels from the Hushabye collection.
More Hushabye later , I have gone a little (lot) crazy with this one .
Lets say the shelves are groaning loudly.
Am loving grey just now & the bag is lined in the Amy butler grey from the solids line.




In the pursuit of all things cute ....look at this tape .
Created by Lilla Lotta & sold in her etsy shop






I need to organise myself for a much needed break next week .....the beach for a week .Can't wait .
And because my sewing machine has also been working hard ... she gets to come too !!!
Days will go like this........ walk ,swim ,sew ,eat , drink & repeat !!
Might do a bit of sleeping too.

2 comments:

Andi said...

Wish it would hurry up and warm up in Melbourne!!
Love your values quilt. Beautiful colours!!
Andi :-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my perfect break:) love love that cute house tape!!