Thursday, October 22, 2009

fair loot



One little bag is not too greedy , is it ??
Today I braved the crowds at the Brisbane Craft & Quilt Fair & had a fine time checking out the fabric & gadget stalls .
I also had a road test on the Bernina 820 & was very impressed .
Mostly impressed with the stitch regulator in free motion quilting mode .. my stitches have never been so even.
At $7000+ I'll be having a good long talk with myself about the prospect of one residing my sewing room.






Here are my goodies
the gadget is a de -fuzzer for fabric ( my cardies need de-pilling )
a ruler with directions for cutting log cabin strips ...do I NEED this ??? maybe
some lovely fat quarters : orange dots , linen & blue dots , some cute solids & some beautiful Kokka purple linen with blue polka dots.




I have been needing some more canvas webbing for bag handles & had forgotten where I had bought it .
There was a eureka moment when I spied it at the lovely Be Be Bold stall. So I bought many meters in red , black & linen .
To round off the loot is some sweet linen tape with red stitching .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great haul!! I'm rarely without a de-fuzzer too!