Saturday, February 5, 2011

x block pillow


I have been wanting to try making one these x blocks for ages 

Used some of my Parisville by Tula Pink & Kona in white & coal




SUTK swap is bewildering me 

I had decided to make some placemats , so I made 4  

Then I read that my partner has many children & my measly 4 will not go around , so what to do ??

I have made a tablerunner .... but it has not gotten any sort of response from my partner though the 

applique placemats have .


Which will I send ???




I am off to a baby shower next week so I wanted something  simple for a baby of unknown gender 




My first attempt at piping went quite well !!

I used this tutorial for the piping & this one to print the letters 

Happy Sunday !!

4 comments:

Donna said...

I love all of your projects. Thank you for the link to the pillow tute for the baby one. It's gorgeous. A friend has a new baby on the way and I think that's what I might do.

Theresa said...

I'm loving it all Lorraine! The Baby pillow is just divine!

Jan Cheatham said...

The applique is very cute as is the table runner, but with many children!! do the table runner. The BABY pillow is divine!

Anonymous said...

I love the x-block pillow! It is a smashing color combo!

Your apple applique made me smile.

The baby blanket is sleek and lovely.