Friday, November 4, 2011

baby apples


Can't help loving this fabric !!!
I couldn't bring my self to chop it up too much , simple patchwork squares quilted in a crosshatch pattern
This quilt will be posted to a baby due soon in Singapore
Can't wait to hear the happy news :)





I am making a start on the Ohio Star  quilt from Kaffe Fassett's book Kaleidoscope of Quilts

Very heavy on the red , pink & orange & I am more than a bit nervous about that  

hmmm

we shall see 



Thank to all the lovely peeps who have popped over to check out my Bloggers Quilt Festival entry

I loved hearing from you & have been so impressed with all the entries on show 

happy stitchy weekend 
xxx



1 comment:

randi--i have to say said...

cute baby quilt! some fabrics just need to be noticed in bigger pieces on a quilt, others are more for the showing of color. little apples is a super cute line!