Tuesday, March 12, 2013

lots of stash additions

I've just had a rather large birthday & part of the "Jubilee celebrations " as my husband has dubbed it 

was  10 days in Sydney 

where I went berserk in the shopping department 

These luxe metallic linens however were ordered earlier & waiting when I got home

I LOVE these !!



these too ....for  a few baby quilts coming up

Backyard Baby  by Patty Sloniger


In Sydney I paid a visit to a local fabric designer in Darlinghurst


and found this white/grey linen & some lovely heavier linen in a grey/green shade




These cute FQ packs from A day in the Country have tonal prints & lots of dots



The best last 

some Japanese prints & a small pile of Liberty new season


hoping to get slicing into this lot soon

Happy Wednesday

xxx

No comments: