Sunday, June 9, 2013

a wee bit of pink


I have been sewing away the days & have some quilt tops to show you 


 This is the pink version of the Herringbone quilt
It is an orphan at the moment 
I'm sure it will find a baby girl to keep warm before long
I'll quilt it in wobbly straight lines I think 


I pulled all the pretties from my Liberty stack to make the 16 patch baby quilt from 

Liberty Love by Alexa  Abegg


the picture looks quite washed out , it is very pretty in the flesh
I'll get a better pic when it is quilted up 



This little girly quilt was made on commission for my sister to give to a friend

 using a fat quarter set of The Simple Life by Tasha Noel



Lastly , here is the improv log cabin all sewn up 
It is at the quilters having the loopy treatment 
It is lap size , for Zaac's sofa 


We have spent a rainy long weekend in Byron Bay 
& I have made a start on a knitted baby blanket 
happy stitching & thanks for popping by
xxx

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Lorraine you've inspired me with your herringbone blocks! I've spent the weekend sorting strips. In between everything else it's next cab off the rank! Thank you for your continual inspiration.