Friday, September 26, 2014

3 new baby quilts


So , I am  back blogging after a long silence . Hello .

Here are some baby quilts just finished & ready to be delivered to their tiny owners .

 

 This is a quilt made up from the scrap remnants of my Leah Duncan 
Meadow quilt 


This cross quilt uses carolina chambray in black & 2 florals 

The backing is from a collection by Brenda Riddle for Lecien & the + block & binding is Rosey by 

Tanya Whelan




I purchased a collection of Denyse Schmidt's modern solids 

with this simple design in mind

I downsized the pattern to  cot size & backed it in the most sublime limey citrus

voile 




All 3 quilts were quilted by my friend Leone in the loops


Happy Stitching 
xx


4 comments:

Jeni B Quilts said...

I LOVE these three quilts! Your quilting is gorgeous...

Jeni B Quilts said...

I love your patterns you chose and your quilting is GORGEOUS!

Gemini Jen NZ said...

I love the way your backings are as much a feature as the fronts! They each look great, well done. (And welcome back to the blog-world!)

liz said...

All three are terrific. I love loopy quilting too.