Saturday, February 22, 2014

some pink


I've been finishing up several small quilts that have been hanging around for a bit 


including this little HST in 2 shades of grey +white +black & a little bit of pink

it measures 43"x 54"

 is quilted in straight lines & bound in black & white stripes by Lecien

the solids are all by Art Gallery fabrics & quite silky 

The backing ( oops forgot to photograph) is a soft chambray in pale grey by Robert Kaufman




I am working on a commissioned improv baby quilt & another from some pretty vintage fabric .
I'm also binding the hand printed textiles quilt ... so lots of pics coming up 
The weather is foul February here ..... humidty + heat 
I see all the snowy pics from the northern hemisphere & wish myself north , very far north .

happy stitching 
xx

could Anneli who left a comment last week email me , there was a no reply option on your comment

3 comments:

Mary said...

I love this quilt! The colors are so soothing. Beautiful!

Theresa said...

Ooooh I like...a lot! Lovely, lovely work Lorraine!

Mavi. said...

Me gusta mucho la combinación de colores.