Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Stash

Don't you love it when you discover long hidden but much desired fabric hiding at the back of your shelves !!!
Some Heather Ross West Hill & 2 bits of creamy /rosy Urban Indigo by Fig Tree Quilts
I happily came across these pieces today whilst trying to distract myself from some unsuccessful stippling .
Tension not playing nice.
My upcoming machine quilting class can't come soon enough.





Here's what you get when you get too carried away making scrappy log cabin blocks , as I am want to do .
Cute little pillowy pin cushions.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I have a tiny piece of the tadpoles somewhere hidden away too - it's too precious to use up!

I love the pin cushions, they're awesome!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you make from the heather and figs, I know it will be yummy though!
Love your adorably scrappy pincushions!