Thursday, November 11, 2010

pillow time


So, I am taking part in my first pillow swap .... much excitement & nerves about sending my partner something they can love
this is the 4th round of this swap & I've been loving all the past pillowy pictures on flickr

I have been sewing up fronts like a maniac to get into a good design mode & playing around with fabric combinations .
Generally having a load of fun.
I don't want to give the game away too much but my partner seems to be really well matched to my stash
The cross block was my first attempt .... I thought it was a tad simple



So this zig zag is number 2 ... I do love it but will experiment further with another  cross design in these fabrics .... what do you think ?

3 comments:

Red Pepper Quilts - Rita Hodge said...

Beautiful designs and great use of color.

Mary said...

I love the cross, but I really love the zig-zag. The color is just amazing.

Kim Brackett said...

I like both designs. The colors are fabulous!