Thursday, January 13, 2011

Flood Relief Auction ... bidding begins

Please help us to assist  the victims of the Queensland flood which has 


devastated large areas of the state & the capital city Brisbane ,  leaving 

thousands homeless.


This quilt is pieced entirely from the Wonderland range of fabric by MoMo

backed in Prayer Flag damask in cream  

It measures 74 x 70 inches & will fit a double bed 

It has been quilted all over in large rounded stipples






How this auction works:

1.  Bidding will start at $90 (Australian). 

2.  You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address.  Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.  

3.  Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.

4.  This auction is open to everyone,I will cover cost of postage whether it be 
local or international.

5. International donations

  The account details  for international donations are:
Account Name: Premiers Disaster Relief Appeal
BSB: 064 013
Account number: 1000 6800
SWIFT code: CTBAAU2S

6.  The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.

7.  At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address).  The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email.  Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your quilt to you.

8.  Thankyou so much for participating and happy bidding!


14 comments:

Kate Quilts said...

I'll start off at $100. :)

KaZ said...

and I will bid $150.00 (Karen Neilsen)

Allie said...

its beautiful, ill bid 130aud
Allie

Allie said...

oops i was too slow, i'll bid 175AUD Allie

Jan Cheatham said...

Jan's bid: How about $250.00!! Come on bidders this is for a great cause!!

Liz said...

$300 for me, I love it..
Lizzie
xxx

Lorraine said...

Wow, thank you guys , you are fantastic xxx

bidding will be open until Monday 24th at 12 midnight

Jan Cheatham said...

I was told to go again so that makes it $350.00

Liz said...

Hmmm, I really love this quilt $360
Lizzie
xxx

Jan Cheatham said...

Jan Said: Me too! and I think Georgie could make great use of it! Jan xx $370 !

Liz said...

Ooohh, Jan is this war :o)
$380
Lizzie
xxx

Lorraine said...

So .... it is 10.32 & I need to be up early for work ... so I'll check back at 05.30 Qld time in the morning to check for bids & notify the winning bidder , OK
good luck to all & thanks a million
xxxx

Angela said...

Gorgeous!!

I bid $420.00

Liz said...

Oh dear, I thought you were finishing at 9pm with the rest. Congratulations to JAATD, well done on raising the money...
Lizzie
xxx