Friday, April 22, 2011

catching up


just call me Louboutin !!
well not quite 
these cute booties were made for 2 little boys 
Lenny is having a bumpy start & will need some extra TLC
& the other one is yet unborn 
Handmade Beginnings by Anna Maria Horner bootie pattern made in  Folksy Flannel 
I'm no flannel expert but this fabric is so soft & warm it  will surely keep those wee toes toasty.
Check out Ana Maria's new fabric line ...looks like another winner to me 


pieces cut & ready for sewing into a baby quilt for Lenny

my Easter weekend project 


I have been trying a new bag pattern  

the 214 tote by Noodlehead

this bag is really comfy & just the right  size to be able to find all your bits inside

a tester for me 


& another for my sis


with much trepidation I have finished my Down Under Doll Quilt & it will be sent off this week
I have made a ticker tape/confetti quilt using lots of my neutral Liberty Lawn prints & a mix of lots of favourites including the girl on the swing from Sherbert Pips .... I couldn't leave her out really.
I hope my partner approves :-\

a peek below


Happy Chocolate Days xx

3 comments:

Mary said...

Cute little booties! And I love the ticker tape quilt. And isn't everything just so much better with Liberty?!

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

I like this post. All your creations are inspiring to me. I am going to check out that bag pattern.

Deanna said...

I love the bags - always looking for purses with pockets on outside - Deanna, Skinfizzical.com