Wednesday, April 6, 2011

trimmings


Umbrella Prints have issued a challenge to create whatever you might like from a small pack of the trimmings sold in their shop.


I am a sucker for it !!!


my cushion is made with the black & white  prints & some white linen from my stash

& a zip pouch with the remaining neutrals


head on over to the flickr group to see the results .... make sure you see the amazing pieces by Nova 
I seriously covet those wee bits !!




My weekend in Melbourne was so lovely .... time with my sister , markets , shopping , eating very well & the inevitable visit to a fabric shop .... this time Patchwork on Central Park for some new Liberty & a pack of the monthly charm squares.


lots of pinks in the charm pack  :-)



Also picked up this .... Sarah Fielke's new book which is luscious 

Quilting: From Little Things...



& these from the Finders Keepers Market 
at the Ink & Spindle stall




 today my work space  is overflowing with the rows of the Liberty Cross quilt .... I am hoping to finish soon


happy stitching xx

1 comment:

Little Bluebell (Adrianne) said...

What a great work space! I can just see you sitting there in the window light happily sewing away. : ) I have my eye on Sarah's new book. I can't wait till it comes to the states.