Saturday, October 23, 2010

more NY

 We are still exploring this great city , I love the frantic nature of the place but even more it's  green spaces


central park


central park east 


                                                             perfect mini gardens


                                                            and window boxes


can you see where my colour choices have come from ?

 hah !


            
                                                      some NY fabric loot



                         some Liberty & echino ornament in green & purple


Moda cross weave , I'll be having more of these !
                                              

                                                            some assorted prints


happy Saturday 


2 comments:

Mary said...

I love seeing NY through your eyes! I've been but never really took notice of the beauty. LOVE your fabric choices...can't wait to see what you make!

LuAnn said...

Beautiful photos from New York. I have not been there for ages. I'm surprised the Central Park trees don't have more color. Your fabric purchases are wonderful. Have fun. Nice to see photos from your trip.